YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
(As provided by California Civil Code Section 1798.83)
Effective Date: – V1.
A California resident who has provided personal information to a business with whom he/she has established a business relationship for personal, family, or household purposes ("California customer") is entitled to request information about whether the business has disclosed personal information to any third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. In general, if the business has made such a disclosure of personal information, upon receipt of a request by a California customer, the business is required to provide a list of all third parties to whom personal information was disclosed in the preceding calendar year, as well as a list of the categories of personal information that were disclosed.
You are entitled, but limited to the extent required by law, upon sending us a request by email at to receive the following information: a) the names and addresses of all of the third parties that received personal information from us for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year and, if the nature of that third parties' business cannot reasonably be determined from the third parties' name, examples of the products or services marketed, if known to us, sufficient to give you a reasonable indication of the nature of the third parties' business and; b) a list of the categories of information that correspond to the personal information disclosed by us to such third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes as set forth in the applicable law.
California customers may request further information about our compliance with the law referenced above by e-mailing . Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through this e-mail address.
Please note that information submitted to the Website via a "contact us," "help" or other similar e-mail address or form will not necessarily receive a response. We will not use the information provided to these e-mail addresses or forms for marketing purposes unrelated to your request.
Prolificpr.co is serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
?You? or ?Your? means you as a participant in or as a user of the Prolificpr.co website. ?We? or ?Our? or ?Us? means Prolificpr.co. ?Our site? means Prolificpr.co.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to Prolificpr.co via this website shall be deemed to be the property of Prolificpr.co and Prolificpr.co shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
This site contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
Section 1: Collected Information
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
- Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser);
- information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information;
- information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access; and
- E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with Prolificpr.co via e-mail.
Section 2: Use of Data Collected
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes (both via email and through using your email address for targeting on sites such as Facebook.co), and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messaging, e-mails, display and native advertising or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
Section 3: Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
- considering you for a Prolificpr.co product;
- as required by law; and
- for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest. We reserve the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data we collect to third parties. Any third party we share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data to will be prescreened by us, determined by us to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
Section 4: Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the ?Unsubscribe? link at the bottom of every email we send you, or by sending your request, in writing, via email to: support at ProlificprHelpDeskDOTcom (Please replace ?AT? with @ and ?DOT? with .)
Section 5: We Do Not Intend to Collect Data from Children
The information and services provided to us or our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside Prolificpr.co. No part of Prolificpr.co?s web site is structured to attract anyone under the age of 18.
Section 6: Our Right to Contact You
Section 7: Our Right to Change
Section 8: Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email sent to: supportATProlificprHelpDeskDOTcom (Please replace ?AT? with @ and ?DOT? with .)
Section 9: Anti Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act Compliance
Prolificpr.co is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the ?Can-Spam Act?, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from Prolificpr.co in the following circumstances:
- Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action
- Requests for additional information to support your current application
- Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests
- Thanking you for your valued business
- Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
- Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, Prolificpr.co has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
- All emails sent to you by Prolificpr.co will clearly identify Prolificpr.co as the sender. FROM / SENDER: someone@Prolificpr.co or someone@Prolificprhelpdesk.co (NOTE: The actual sender will alter from department to department, but all from addresses will end with @Prolificpr.co or @ProlificprhelpDesk.co).
- Any email from Prolificpr.co will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
- Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL lists at Prolificpr.co; this excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current product.
- All emails sent to you directly by Prolificpr.co include valid postal address information in the footer.
- All third party marketing partners are required to comply with the Can-Spam Act.
- Emails sent to you directly by Prolificpr.co will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
Section 10: Information for ISPs
Web site: Prolificpr.co
Email Address: supportATProlificprhelpdeskDOTcom
(Please replace ?AT? with @ and ?DOT? with .)
Prolificpr.co understands consumers? concerns over the use of their personal information. We hope this information will relieve any concerns your company may have regarding our email policies. Prolificpr.co and its affiliated sites use only an ?opt-in or opt out? method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy or desire to send unsolicited email. We obtain email addresses and personal information from third parties that follow the same set of policies. Prolificpr.co email messages sent always include information about the origin of the emails and instructions on how recipients can unsubscribe from receiving future email messages.
From time to time, Prolificpr.co will enter into an arrangement with a third party website to allow individuals to opt into our marketing program on those third party websites. In each case the third party websites have represented and warranted to us, among other things,
- that the data was collected voluntarily from individuals on website registrations and co-registrations,
- that the sellers have a right, under any applicable privacy statements, to transfer the data to us, and
- that Prolificpr.co has the right to send marketing offers to the individuals.
We hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns you may have regarding the email practices of Prolificpr.co. If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us at: supportATProlificprhelpdeskDOTcom (Please replace AT with “@” and DOT with “.”)
XVII. Notification of Changes